In this article we will look into 5 powerful tools for building an email list.
So you want to know which tools can help you build an email list from scratch or give it a well-deserved boost?
Why should you be Building an Email List for Your Business?
Internet audience is fast moving, and they tend to go from one to another in a fraction of a second. So every aspect of your user interface counts when you are trying to get their attention. Having a beautifully designed web page will not always lead to the fact that you’ll be having lots of visitors to your website who would come back again and again.
Experts like Joe Pulizzi, founder of Content Marketing Institute, believes that an email list is critical as one cannot build their own content on a rented land. He continues saying that the first step is to collect email addresses whereby a person can understand who are his/her readers and hopefully they will be his/her, customer, soon. If a person’s goal is to drive sales or keep customers happy in some way, then he/she would first have to get them as part of his/her audience.
Email is 40x more successful at acquiring new clients than Facebook and Twitter combined. (Source: exhibit via McKinsey & Company)
Keep in mind that most of our inbox is full of spammy promotional emails, so you need to show real value.
Building an Email List by provide value as mentioned below
- Free ebook, whitepaper, or report
- Newsletter subscription with exclusive access
- Free trial to your product or service
- Special discount or offer
- Content or service upgrade
5 Powerful Tools (Cost-effective) for Building an Email List
#1 – Unbounce
Unbounce helps you convert more of your visitors into leads, sales, and customers. Using our drag-and-drop builder, you can create and publish your own landing pages without needing a developer to code ‘em.
- Drag-and-drop builder allows you to build 100+ high-converting templates and any page on your own
- With the power of AI with Smart Traffic or with A/B tests optimize your page and grow your ROI
Ready to use UNBOUNCE for FREE!!!
#2 – OptinMonster
OptinMonster is the powerful lead generation and conversion tool for bloggers, eCommerce websites, marketing agencies, and all small businesses.
- Grow your email list by converting visitors into subscribers using popups, scroll boxes, welcome mats, and more
- Boost sales conversions with intelligent targeting such as Exit-Intent, OnSite Retargeting, Geo-location, and more. Easily A/B test to make data-driven decisions
- Connect with 500+ marketing integrations including MailChimp, Klaviyo, Infusionsoft, Constant Contact, HubSpot, Active Campaign, AWeber, and more.
Ready to use OptinMonster!!!
#3 – Optimizely
Optimizely is the leading platform offers a complete set of digital experience.
- Its optimization technologies, including AI-powered personalization and experimentation, which encompasses A/B testing, multivariate testing, and server-side testing will boost your sales
- More than 1 million experiments have been run on our platform to reveal what works – and what doesn’t – eliminating guesswork
- The world’s greatest brands choose Optimizely to win and compete in the digital economy, including Gap, StubHub, IBM, The Wall Street Journal, and many more.
Ready to use Optimizely!!!
DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOK
“EZ LIST BUILDING”
#4 – Rafflecopter
Rafflecopter is an easy way to run a giveaway online and it makes it “mega simple” to launch and manage a giveaway for any brand, on any website with no I.T. support required.
Rafflecopter even guides you when creating forms, making sure you don’t miss out the important details of the giveaway like:
- Who can participate?
- How will the winner be chosen?
- What are the terms and conditions?
The paid accounts do give you more functionality though, like email list integrations, custom themes, and the ability to track entries from multiple social networks like Twitter and Pinterest.
Ready to use Rafflecopter for Free!!!
# 5 – LeadGrabber Pro
LeadGrabber Pro is a B2B sales intelligence tool that can be used to build a list of prospective clients from professional networking sites.
The tool captures new contacts from online directories as well as professional and social networking sites. LeadGrabber Pro extracts contact information from these websites in a single click, including name, job title, email address, company, phone, etc. And stores these values in a spreadsheet format.
But, contacts found online typically lack business email addresses and phone numbers. LeadGrabber Pro appends missing email IDs and phone numbers, which the vendor says can speed up prospecting. The software finds this data using real-time searches on the Internet.
LeadGrabber Pro directly transfers prospect lists to Salesforce.com, PCRecruiter (PCR), ACT!, Excel and Outlook. It also supports CSV format for automatic export of contacts to Bullhorn, Lotus Organizer, Jigsaw etc.
96% of your site visitors are not ready to buy from you. – Sean Work, Kissmetrics
and finally, it is with you to select the right product!!! we had listed just 5 tools that will be effective for your business and there are much more available in the market! Please share the tool which you use and let us know which are effective.
Thank you for visiting our blog, I hope you find some value in it.
Please check my other blogs on e-mail marketing too! which will help you in email marketing!